theme by takeable
keep theme credit
I survived my brazilian!
and, holy Hannah, am I ever smooth. I don’t care if it’s tmi. It’s seriously the nicest feeling ever!
- It does hurt (obviously lol) but no one should let that stop them from getting a Brazilian because it’s not that bad, especially when you take into consideration that the first time hurts the most!
- It took about… half an hour, I want to say
- She used hard wax, so there were no strips
- My legs were spread W I D E haha, but the girl reminded me that she does this all the time, so I was the only one (out of the two of us) who was feeling awkward about it
- She was really nice, relatable, and incredibly funny, so all the laughing I did put me more at ease.
- I did not take any sort of pain reliever beforehand. I forgot! But I was fine without it.
- My skin got super bumpy, even before she finished waxing me, and she said it was a sign of the hair follicles being damaged (meaning less growth next time around). She assured me that it would go away within a couple hours and it did.
- It cost $68
- I’m still a little tender (which is to be expected) but, overall, I am pleased with the results and will be going back to her in 4 weeks!
Wish me luck!
I’m only minutes away from having my first ever brazilian and I don’t feel ready at all!! I’m silently freaking out haha.